Friday, October 31, 2014

five friday favorites :: halloween edition


happy halloween friends! this is, by far, my favorite holiday for no other reason than all the creativity i see around me! even the most left-sided brains get in on the action and that makes me ridiculously happy. how about you? do you enjoy halloween?

in the spirit of this wonderful day, i'm sharing my 5 favorite halloween trends:

  • will this really work? martha says it will. if you try it, please tell me!
  • adults and children can be spooked with this trick! it really never gets old.
  • while the kiddos enjoy their candy tonight, i'll enjoy this (wink, wink)
  • maybe i'll play this while we get in our costumes tonight.
  • wow. these pictures are good for a chill up the spine!

enjoy your weekend! oh, and don't forget to stop by tomorrow for our saturday scavenger hunt! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment